Over 30 years of extensive environmental law experience
Schedule a Consultation
Practicing for over YEARS
Mr. Giannotti provides full-service environmental law representation. He is prepared to represent your business on all fronts, including matters concerning due diligence, compliance, remedy implementation, environmental risk assessment and environmental litigation.
A Proven Leader In Environmental Law Representation
David A. Giannotti is a Los Angeles-based environmental law attorney with more than 35 years of experience representing businesses throughout the U.S. and abroad. Throughout his career, he has:
- Served as in-house counsel to a leading petroleum company
- Played a key role in landmark environmental law cases
- Served as common counsel to a group of more than 130 companies at a Superfund site in Los Angeles
- Negotiated the largest partial settlements to date in EPA’s Superfund program totaling more than $650 million
- Conducted environmental due diligence reviews for multibillion-dollar transactions
Sound environmental legal guidance can help your business avoid exposure to enforcement actions, lawsuits and other liabilities. When an environmental problem does arise, it is important to have a skilled environmental litigation attorney on your side.
Providing Legal Services To Businesses Of All Sizes
Attorney Giannotti has provided environmental legal services to a wide range of businesses over the past three decades, including companies such as:
- Ascent Media
- Platinum Equity Holdings
- The Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Company/Michelin Tire Corporation
- Louis Dreyfus Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- EnviroSource, Inc.
- Hugo Neu Corporation
- California Steel Industries